According to Elaine Aaron, author of "The Highly Sensitive Person", approximately 15-20% of people are highly sensitive.
Are you a highly sensitive person?
According to Elaine Aaron, HSP have the following characteristics:
- Are easily overwhelmed by bright lights, smells, and noises
- Become stressed when you have a lot to do in a short period of time
- Need to withdraw after a busy day
- Notice or enjoy delicate or fine scents, tastes, sounds, or works of art
- Have a rich and complex inner life
- When you were a child, your parents or teachers see you as a sensitive or shy kid
The Highly Sensitive Nervous System
The highly sensitive person often has a sensitive nervous system and may be associated with the following health conditions:
- Multiple chemical Sensitivity
- Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder
- Eczema, hives and dermatitis
- Frequent sinus and ear infection, colds and flu, asthma
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
Walter uses gentle "hands on" approaches to work with the sensitive nervous system.
Website Designed by Walter Blick © 2017 at Homestead™ Get a Website and List Your Business
copyright 2017 Walter Blick, Craniosacral Therapy and Myofascial Release: New York, New York