Walter Blick Integrative Therapies
15 East 10th Street
New York, NY 10003
(blocks from Union Square, N,W, R, L,4,5,6)
Phone: 646. 957. 3155
"If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail me. I will be happy to discuss my approach and help you the best way I can. I continue to study and seek out the most effective - least invasive approaches for health, healing, and well-being. If I can't help you, I will do my best to refer you to someone who can. There are many resources available for people with physical and emotional pain. Never give up! I look forward to speaking with you."
- Initial session is 75-90 minutes. All other sessions are 50-60 minutes.
- Children sessions are 30-45 minutes
- Payment is due at time of service in the form of check, cash, or credit card.
- Please call for current fees
- Cancellations: You are responsible for being at the scheduled appointment on time. If you cannot keep your appointment, please notify me twenty four hours prior to your appointment, or you are responsible for the fee for that time. Exceptions are made in case of emergency, sickness, and weather conditions such as winter storms.
- Dress for Sessions: Please wear loose, comfortable clothing if possible, as you will remained clothed while on the table receiving your treatment. Myofascial Release sessions require access to skin. Please dress appropriately (i.e shorts, loose tee shirt, bathing suit etc).
- Fragrance Free Office: Please do not wear perfume, scented hairspray, cologne, aftershave or other scented lotion Fragrance-free products help make the office accessible to people with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, and protect everyone's health.
Tuesday: 10:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 7:00
Friday: 10:00 - 7:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 5:00
When scheduling appointments, please advise us if you require Occupational Therapy and have "out of network" benefits. Patients are responsible for payment to at the time of treatment, and can then file for reimbursement by their insurance carriers. I do not bill insurance companies directly, but we will provide invoices with billing codes for patients to submit to their insurers for reimbursement, provided the criteria for submission are met.
Walter Blick is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Occupational Therapist. If a client has a physician's referral for Occupational Therapy, evaluation, documentation and invoices will be completed. For Occupational Therapy, Patients will be treated only for the diagnosis under that referral.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only, and is not intended as diagnosis, treatment or prescription for any disease or illness. The decision to use, or not to use, any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Always consult with a licensed health care practitioner when dealing with a disease, illness, or health condition.
copyright 2009 Walter Blick, Craniosacral Therapy New York, New York